Sunday, October 28, 2007

and so it begins...

I have finally given into the world of blogging.... I figure this is the best way to share my thoughts with the world, and not deal with silly wanna-be ones like Xanga (sorry, Xanga!) that I used to have many moons ago...

I left NY to live and work in Dhaka for a few months back on May 31st, 2007. I have been sending email updates (long, boring ones!) to all my unwilling friends and family members... but figured this is a good way to post all my thoughts and such without having to write lengthy emails that people might not have time to read or might not care to. I was originally supposed to go back to NY on September 29th, but extended my stay until January 21st because of the really fantastic time I've been having here... there is more work to be done....

I'm about to post my emails here so all the "writing" will be in one place together... and in between, I'll post poems and thoughts as they come..... and there will be plenty. ;)

Enjoy.

No comments: